Station: Dali(Yunnan) Railway Station
Address: No. 261 Weishan Road, Dali
Kunming-Chuxiong-Dali Railway was opened on Jul 1st, 2018 and that bring Dali within two hours from the capital city of Kunming in Yunnan Province. Dali Railway station was first built in 1999 and renovated to meet service standards for bullet trains when the high-speed rail line opened. Elevators and escalators are equipped, and announcements are in Mandarin, English and local dialect, making it a small but traveler-friendly station.
1. E-ticket policy is applied at all stations serving for high-speed trains. The self-service ticket machines are used for ticket collection (reimbursement) and purchase.
2. Security Check and luggage check is required at check in.
3. There are several waiting rooms with total capacity of 2,500 passengers.
4. Elevators and escalators are available.
5. Since 2014, Dali Railway Station offers multilingual services – Mandarin, English, Dialect of Bai and Naxi people who take majority of the population in the area.
6. Taxis and private cars arrive at the parking lot. Pay attention if you booked car rental services.
Through Kunming-Chuxiong-Dali Railway, Dali connects many big cities like Guangzhou, Guilin, Xian, Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Shanghai etc. There are also slow trains to the small cities and towns in south of Yunnan province like Yuxi, Ruili, etc.
Dali Travel Guide