You are here：Home>Buses > Hong Kong to Macau Bus Tickets
Hong Kong to Macau Bus Tickets
Hong Kong to Macau Bus Introduction
Bus Routes: Hong Kong - Macau via HZM Bridge (One way)
Boarding at: Prince Edward (Shanghai Street) / Elements Tsimshatsui
Arriving at: Galaxy Macau /Grand Lisboa Macau /MGM Cotai /MGM Macau /Sands Macau /The Venetian Macao (stop at one/two of hotels per departure)
Travel Time: around 120 minutes
Ticket Type: e-ticket
Ticket cost: USD $23 at weekdays; USD $25 at weekends.
Handling fee: USD $ 5 per ticket
ETripChina will confirm the booking via email maximum to 12 hours.
Choose the cheapest bus ride from Hong Kong to Macau with lots of departures. Buses leave from important places in Hong Kong urban area like Elements Tsimshatsui, Prince Edward (Shanghai Street),Sheung Wan Shun Tak Center, and Hong Kong Int'l Airport. Arrive in Macau at famous hotels: Grand Lisboa Macau, Sands Macau, MGM Macau, The Venetian Hotel, Galaxy Macau, MGM Cotai, and Jai AlaiHotel. Use the search bar to pick the time and stops you like. Book your seat ahead of time with ETripChina, and you can get tickets up to 15 days before. If you have a big group, try our limited Bus Charter service. Book early to make sure you get it.
Departing from Hong Kong:
Elements Tsimshatsui: 1/F, Mainland Coaches, Fire Zone, Elements, 1 Austin Road West Tsimshatsui. (Starbucks opposite) (Kowloon MTR Station Exit C).
Prince Edward: Shop A, No.695 Shanghai Street, Prince Edward.
Sheung Wan Shun Tak Center (Sheung Wan HK Macau Ferry): Shop Unit No.G04-05, G/F., Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught, Central, HK (MTR Sheung Wan Station Exit D)
Hong Kong Int l Airport: Service Counter M04, pick-up lobby on 5th floor, Terminal 1
Hong Kong to Macau Bus Schedule
For your reference
Prince Edward (Shanghai Street) -> Galaxy Macau/Venetian Macau/MGM Cotai
Prince Edward (Shanghai Street) -> Grand Lisboa Palace Resort Macau
1. Each traveler is allowed to carry one carry-on luggage and one large piece of luggage that the dimension should not exceed 128cm in total (namely: 64cm x 41cm x 23cm). The oversize luggage costs additional fee and the Bus Company has the right to refuse if no enough luggage space.
2. Prohibited items included but not limited to any explosive/ dangerous/ flammable/ toxic/ corrosive items, as well as any prohibition of import and export goods by the Customs of the Governments. Bus company has the right to refuse any passenger.
3. Passengers must take care of their own baggage and personal belongings when they stop or get on or off the bus. Bus Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
1. Free ticket is applicable for child under 3 years old and doesn't occupy a seat.
2. Children up to 3 years old cost the same as adult.
3. Cancellation or change is not allowed when the booking successfully is done.
4. Refund is only applicable in case the booked bus cancelled due to black rainstorm or typhoon signal No. 8 or above.
Notes for taking Hong Kong – Macau cross-border bus
1. Immigration check is required at both end of the bridge. You need to get off twice with all luggage and go through the check on your own. Remember the license plate of your bus and follow the instructions of driver to board the same bus afterwards.
2. Hong Kong to Macau or Macau to Hong Kong cross-border buses wait maximum 20 minutes at the check points. So make sure no prohibited items packed, and your travel document is valid to avoid. Bus Company is not responsible for any loss if you miss bus due to delay caused at the immigration point. Consult Chinese embassy in your country for the latest visa policy when planning your trip.
3. It is advisable to purchase comprehensive life insurance in your own country. Bus ticket includes a basic insurance only.