You are here：Home>Buses > Hong Kong to Zhuhai Bus Ticket
Hong Kong to Zhuhai Bus Ticket
Hong Kong to Zhuhai Bus Introduction
Service Hour: 7:30am to 22:15pm
Bus Routes: Hong Kong to Zhuhai Bus via Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge
From Hong Kong: Prince Edward (Shanghai Street) /TST West (Elements)/ China Hong Kong City
To Zhuhai: HZM Bridge Zhuhai Port/ Chimelong Hengqin Bay Hotel/ Penguin Hotel/Spaceship Hotel / Novotown/Zhongye Yijing Mansion
Travel Time: around 60 minutes
Ticket Type: e-ticket
Ticket cost: USD $19
Handling fee: USD $ 5 per ticket
ETripChina will issue and confirm the booking via email/Wechat.
Thanks to the inauguration of the Hong Kong – Zhuhai – Macau Bridge, the Hong Kong – Zhuhai bus route has been remarkably condensed from a 3.5-hour journey to just 1 hour. With convenient regular departures every half hour spanning from 7:15 to 22:25, the needs of the majority of travelers between these two cities are aptly met. For a hassle-free visit from Hong Kong to the Chimelong Ocean Kingdom in Zhuhai, direct buses connect conveniently to and from the local hotels in the area. More options for boarding and disembarking points are detailed below, providing you with greater flexibility.
E-tickets can be acquired up to 14 days prior to departure. Arriving a mere 20 minutes before departure is all that's required. To ensure you're well taken care of by ETripChina, be sure to place your order in advance and get on our caring list.
How to Purchase Ticket and Get Onboard
1. Search for city of “Hong Kong” & “Zhuhai”, then select bus route to fill up the form.
2. Make payment.
3. Receive confirmation with QR Code from ETripChina after successful ticketing.
4. Collect paper ticket with QR code at the service counter of your boarding location at least 15 minutes before departure.
5. Board the bus at the scheduled time.
Hong Kong to Zhuhai Bus departing at:
a) Elements Tsimshatsui: 1/F, Mainland Coaches, Fire Zone, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsimshatsui (Kowloon MTR Station Exit C) 圆方跨境巴士站
b) Prince Edward: Shop A, No.695 Shanghai Street, Prince Edward太子上海街
c) China Hong Kong City 尖沙咀中港城
Hong Kong to Zhuhai Bus disembarking at:
a) HZM Bridge Zhuhai Port (Artificial Island) 港珠澳大桥珠海口岸（人工岛）
b) Chimelong Hengqin Bay Hotel 横琴湾酒店
c) Penguin Hotel 横琴企鹅酒店
d) Spaceship Hotel 横琴飞船酒店
e) Novotown 横琴创新方
f) Zhongye Yijing Mansion 中冶逸景公馆
1. Each traveler can bring one carry-on and one large luggage, with a total dimension limit of 116cm (56cm x 36cm x 22cm). Oversized luggage incurs extra fees, and space availability is at the Bus Company's discretion.
2. Prohibited items, including explosives, flammable substances, and goods restricted by Customs, are not allowed. The Bus Company can deny passengers carrying such items.
3. Passengers are responsible for their belongings during stops and boarding. The Bus Company is not liable for any loss or damage.
a) Children under 3 years old ride free if they don't need a seat; otherwise, a CNY 10 fee is payable on-site for a baby seat.
b) Children up to 3 years old are charged the same fare as adults.
c) Once booked successfully, no cancellations or changes are permitted.
d) Refunds are only issued if the booked bus is canceled due to a black rainstorm or typhoon signal No. 8 or higher.
Notes for Hong Kong - Zhuhai bus journey
· At both ends of the bridge, immigration checks are mandatory. You'll need to disembark twice with all your luggage and undergo the checks independently. Keep track of your bus's license plate and follow the driver's instructions to reboard the same bus.
· Cross-border buses allow a maximum 20-minute wait at checkpoints. Ensure you're not carrying prohibited items and your travel documents are valid to avoid any issues. The Bus Company isn't responsible for missed buses due to immigration delays. Before your trip, consult your country's Chinese embassy for the latest visa policies. For impromptu visits, Zhuhai provides an Economic Special Zone Tourist Visa.
· Consider obtaining comprehensive life insurance in your home country, as the bus ticket only includes basic insurance coverage.