You are here：Home>Buses > Zhuhai to Hong Kong Bus Tickets
Zhuhai to Hong Kong Bus Tickets
Zhuhai to Hong Kong Bus Introduction
Service Hour: 13:30am to 18:20pm
Bus Routes: Zhuhai to Hong Kong (via HZMB)
Travel Time: around 80 minutes
Ticket Type: e-ticket
Ticket cost: $19
Service fee: US$ 5 per ticket
ETripChina will confirm the booking via email maximum to 24 hours
How to Purchase Ticket and Get Onboard
1. Search "Hong Kong" & "Zhuhai" for full list.
2. Choose bus, complete form, pay.
3. Get ETripChina's QR-coded confirmation.
4. Collect paper ticket with QR code 15 mins before departure.
5. Board at scheduled time.
Time schedule for your reference
This list shows boarding points and departure times. In Hong Kong, disembarking options include Elements, Prince Edward (Shanghai Street), and Ching Hong Kong City. Choose a convenient stop. For those heading to Hong Kong International Airport, take any of the buses and get off HZMB Hong Kong Port, then proceed to the airport on your own (no need onward to Elements/Prince Edward/China Hong Kong City).
1. Each traveler can bring one carry-on and one large luggage, with a total dimension limit of 116cm (56cm x 36cm x 22cm). Oversized luggage incurs extra fees, and space availability is at the Bus Company's discretion.
2. Prohibited items, including explosives, flammable substances, and goods restricted by Customs, are not allowed. The Bus Company can deny passengers carrying such items.
3. Passengers are responsible for their belongings during stops and boarding. The Bus Company is not liable for any loss or damage.
a) Children under 3 years old ride free if they don't need a seat; otherwise, a CNY 10 fee is payable on-site for a baby seat.
b) Children up to 3 years old are charged the same fare as adults.
c) Once booked successfully, no cancellations or changes are permitted.
d) Refunds are only issued if the booked bus is canceled due to a black rainstorm or typhoon signal No. 8 or higher.
Notes for Zhuhai to Hong Kong bus journey
· At both ends of the bridge, immigration checks are mandatory. You'll need to disembark twice with all your luggage and undergo the checks independently. Keep track of your bus's license plate and follow the driver's instructions to reboard the same bus.
· Cross-border buses allow a maximum 20-minute wait at checkpoints. Ensure you're not carrying prohibited items and your travel documents are valid to avoid any issues. The Bus Company isn't responsible for missed buses due to immigration delays. Before your trip, consult your country's Chinese embassy for the latest visa policies.
· Consider obtaining comprehensive life insurance in your home country, as the bus ticket only includes basic insurance coverage.