1. Tianzi Mountain- Yuanjiajie(Avatar Mountains)- Bailong Elevater.
2. Huangshizhai Village, Jinbian Brook, Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
3. Round Trip cable car for mountain trip and private vehicle for ground transfers.
Our guide meets you at Zhangjiajie airport (or train station) with your name sign and takes you directly to the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Rest at the hotel in Wulingyuan for the rest of the day.
Tip: City of Zhangjiajie sits in the mountainous region in southern China. It was quite isolated to the outside of world with only regular flights to some big cities including Beijing, Xian, Shanghai and Guangzhou. A big change came by the end of 2019, bullet trains were operated between Zhangjiajie and Changsha, the capital city and a crossroad of our East to West, North to Southwest train line. Thus, a comfortable journey to Zhangjiajie has come true.
The best of Zhangjiajie National Park is Mount Tianzi and Yuanjiajie where the Avatar Mountains stands. We will visit these two places in one day. When arriving at the park, we take cable car from the valley to the mountain top and take photos at the main spots.
Lunch at local restaurant or McDonald’s.
Afterwards, board the sightseeing bus towards Yuanjiajie. There are over 3,000 sandstones towering in the area like bamboo shoot pinnacles that create a fairytale landscape. It is commonly known to the world as Avatar Mountains because of the glorious epic movie. Another cool experience is taking the 335-meter Bailong Elevator (Hundred Dragon’s Elevator) built on the cliff side.
Take a good rest at your hotel to recover from the big day trip.
We will have a full day tour to enjoy the spectacular view of Tianmen Mountain. First experience will be taking the world’s longest cable car up right from the city center to the mountain top. It is a 7455 meters ride and takes 28 minutes for one way. Very nice view along the way. Then test your nerves with a walk on the glass walkway at an elevation of 1,430 meters. View other sites on the mountain and take sightseeing bus down the hill via the road with 99 turns. It is not suggested for people who are afraid of heights.
Transfer to the airport or station for your evening transport to next destination.
1. All sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary.
2. Ground transfers with air-conditioned vehicle (car, minibus or coach depending on the size of your group).
3. 3 Lunches at local restaurants with a cup of soft drink per meal.
4. 3 nights hotel accommodations with breakfast (based on double occupancy).
5. Local English-speaking guide accompany you throughout each city.
6. Accident insurance during your travel in China.
1. Chinese visa.
2. Flight to and from Zhangjiajie.
3. Tips to driver and tour guide.
4. Personal expenses.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts