Yuyuan Garden - one of the renowned gardens in south China.
The Shanghai World Financial Center - the tallest skyscraper in China providing a thrilling walk at glass at 100th floor.
Shanghai Museum - an incredible museum housing some most precious collections in China.
The Bund - home to 52 buildings of different European architectural styles.
Old Street - featuring nice street food, old architectures, inexpensive souvenirs.
Best travel season
Your guide will pick you up at hotel lobby around 8:30. This classic city tour focuses on the most visited sites in Shanghai including Yuyuan Garden, the Shanghai World Financial Center, Shanghai Museum, The Bund, Xintiandi. Back to the hotel around 5pm. Lunch will be arranged in the middle at local restaurant.
Yuyuan Garden is one of the renowned gardens in south China retaining some of best Chinese traditional architecture and culture.
The Shanghai World Financial Center is the tallest skyscraper in China. It a good experience for challenging a walk of glass at 100th floor and a panoramic view of Shanghai.
Shanghai Museum is one of the most incredible museums in China housing more than 120, 000 pieces of collections.
The Bund, renown as "museum of buildings", is home to 52 buildings of different European architectural styles built at the early 20th century.
Old Street is part of the most ancient area of Shanghai streching from Zhonghua Road to Henan South Road. It is a nice walk wandering around to taste good street food, appreciate the old architectures and look for inexpensive souvenirs.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Qualified English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews