1. Yuyuan Garden - one of the renowned gardens in south China retaining some of best Chinese traditional architecture and culture.
2. The Shanghai World Financial Center - the tallest skyscraper in China providing a thrilling walk at glass at 100th floor.
3. Bund Tunnel - a rail tunnel with fancy light works.
4. The Bund - home to 52 buildings of different European architectural styles.
5. M50 - a community selling or exhibiting the finest modern art.
Guide will pick you up at hotel lobby around 8:30. This tour is mainly designed for families traveling with kids. All the sightseeing places are popular and kid friendly. Back to the hotel around 5pm. Lunch will be arranged at local restaurant in the middle of the day.
Yuyuan Garden is a classical garden in the heart of Shanghai city. It is considered as one of the renowned gardens in south China retaining some of best Chinese traditional architecture and culture. The garden houses many items with unique characteristics. Pavilions, Ponds, trees, doorways, and rockeries are exquisitely placed, making changing views when you make every step forward. Outside of the garden is a market full of souvenirs and eateries.
Shanghai World Financial Center is the tallest skyscraper in China with a height of 492 meters. On the 100th floor, it is amazingly equipped with a glass in the center. It is a good challenge for children.
Bund Tunnel is a rail tunnel where you sit in a pod and get driven along to the other side of the river with lights effects projected on the walls. It is a lovely experience for little kids.
The Bund is one of the most attractive sights with 52 buildings of different European architectures lying on the side. The view over the river is stunning with many skyscrapers in good shape.
M50 is a community with gatherings of numerous art shops selling or exhibiting the finest modern art.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Qualified English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts