1. Yuyuan Garden - one of the renowned gardens in south China.
2. Jade Buddha Temple - housing two precious statues of Buddha.
3. Shanghai Museum - one of the most incredible museum in China housing some China's most precious artifacts.
4. The Bund - buildings of different European architectural styles.
5. Nanjing Road - one of the most famous shopping streets in the world.
In this full day city tour, we will cover Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, The Bund and Nanjing Road. Along with some side walks to the streets, this tour tells the story of Shanghai’s history and great charm of the city.
Yuyuan Garden is considered as one of the renowned gardens in south China retaining some of best Chinese traditional architecture and culture. It is worth a visit if you do not pay a visit to Suzhou.
Jade Buddha Temple is still an active Buddhist temple with two precious statues of Buddha, carved from rare single blocks of white jade adorned with precious stones.
Shanghai Museum is one of the most incredible museums in China housing more than 120, 000 pieces of collections. Many of them are China's most precious artifacts.
The Bund, renown as "museum of buildings", is home to 52 buildings of different European architectural styles built at the early 20th century.
Nanjing Road is one of the most famous shopping streets in the world. Giant shopping centers, specialist boutiques, international brands, local upmarket goods - it's all here.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Qualified English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts