Xitang - a thousand-year Water Town lying on the border of three provinces. The town features aged architectures, shaped bridge and local flavor, covered corridors throughout the town connecting houses to each other.
Best travel season
Xitang is a thousand-year Water Town lying on the border of three provinces. The town is separated by eight rivers and linked by over 100 bridges, most of which date back to the Ming and Qing Dynasties, as does most of the architecture throughout town. When walking along the riverside, you will find covered corridors throughout the town connecting houses to each other. That make it an ideal place to have leisure walks.
Located 10km from Jiashan city, it is easy to access from the neighboring large cities - 90 km from Shanghai, 110 km from Hangzhou and 85 km from Suzhou. This tour will start from Shanghai city and the road journey is about 90 minutes. We spend the whole day in the town exploring the many cultural relics, taking pictures, tasting local flavor and enjoy boat cruise to wandering through the maze alleys.
Tour ends around 5pm at your hotel in Shanghai or a point in the city center on request.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Boat Cruise fare.
4. Qualified English-speaking guide.
5. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.) .
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews