Wuzhen is now the largest among all the water towns in the region with many interesting things to do and see, like the well preserved cultural and historic relics, local residential houses, the traditional workshops and the local food.
Best travel season
Wuzhen is one of the four famous water towns in China and has been listed by UNESCO in the list of world cultural heritages.
Aged over 6,000 years old, Wuzhen is birthplace to many celebrities in history. It is now the largest among all the water towns in the region. The well preserved cultural and historic relics, local residential houses and paved streets witness its former glories and its fine management at modern times. Visitors can visit all through the traditional workshops, the local-styled dwelling houses, the culture district, the food and beverage area, the shops and stores, and the water township customs and life district.
This guided tour starts from Shanghai at 8:00 and arrive 2 hours later. Experience the town with our guide in the next few hours including all the essential sights within the town including an interesting boat ride. Tour ends around 5:30pm at your hotel or a point in the city center on request.
Tips: many visitors plan a day visit and one night overstay here to capture the amazing night views. Back to Shanghai the next day or move to other destinations like Yellow Mountain or Hangzhou city.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Cruise fare.
4. Qualified English-speaking guide.
5. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.) .
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
Change and Cancellation Policy
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews