Taking in the most dramatic highlights and beautiful parts in Shanghai including the Bund, Pearl TV Tower, Urban Planning Exhibition Hall and Xintiandi, this tour maps out the development from its ancient times to its modern reputation as world’s megacity.
Pick up time at your hotel lobby is around 8:30. Then explore the landmarks of Shanghai including the Bund, Pearl TV Tower, People’s Square and Xintiandi, as well as Urban Planning Exhibition Hall. Taking in the most dramatic highlights and beautiful parts in Shanghai, this tour maps out the development from its ancient times to its modern reputation as world’s mega city.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the third highest TV tower in the world and considered as the most distinct landmark in Shanghai area. The Urban Planning Exhibition Hall is a short walk across Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum, this is a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future.
The Bund, renown as "museum of buildings", is home to 52 buildings of different European architectural styles built at the early 20th century.
Nanjing Road is one of the most famous shopping streets in the world. Giant shopping centers, specialist boutiques, international brands, local upmarket goods - it's all here.
Xintiandi in Shanghai is now a shopping, eating and entertainment district restored from former Shikumen alley. The whole street retains the characteristics of Shikumen houses.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Qualified English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir
2. Gratuities to guide and driver
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts