1. Oriental Pearl TV Tower - the third highest TV tower in the world.
2. Shanghai Museum - an incredible museum housing some most precious collections in China.
3. The Bund - home to 52 buildings of different European architectural styles.
4. People's Square - the heart of Shanghai surrounded by city's landmarks.
5. Pujiang Cruise - a great way to see both old and new Shanghai.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Your guide will pick you up at hotel lobby around 8:30. This classic city tour takes you to the best in the center of Shanghai. Sightseeing includes a visit including Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Museum, The Bund, People's Square and a Pujiang Cruise. Back to the hotel around 5pm. Lunch will be arranged at local restaurant in the middle of the day.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the third highest TV tower in the world and considered as the most distinct landmark in Shanghai area. Visit of the Tower includes a history museum at ground floor.
Shanghai Museum is one of the most incredible museums in China housing China's most precious artifacts such as jade, furniture, costumes, pottery, calligraphy and currency.
The Bund is one of the most attractive sights in Shanghai lying on the western bank of Huangpu River with 52 distinctive buildings of different European architectural styles.
People's Square is the heart of Shanghai surrounded by Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, the Government Building and Shanghai Theater.
Pujiang Cruise is a great way to see both old and new Shanghai. On one side is the Bund area with many old architectures, the other side are all skyscrapers including Pearl TV Tower and World Financial Center.
1.Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Qualified English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews