Shanghai Ocean Aquarium - the largest modern ocean aquarium in Asia with more than 300 species and a total of 12,000 fish.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower - the world’s third highest TV tower with observation decks, restaurants, shops, museum to cater for kids.
The Bund - home to 52 buildings of different European architectural styles.
Pujiang Cruise - a great way to see both old and new Shanghai.
Best travel season
This tour focuses on kids-friendly attractions like Ocean Aquarium, Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Pujiang Cruise. It is a great experience to see the best and travel slowly. Guide will pick you up at hotel lobby around 8:30. When tour ends, transfer back to your hotel around 5pm. Lunch will be arranged at local restaurant in the middle of the day.
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium is the largest modern ocean aquarium in Asia located in Shanghai city center. It is joyful memory to discover more than 300 different species and a total of 12,000 fish.
Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the third highest TV tower in the world and considered as the most distinct landmark in Shanghai area. The building consists of hotel, observation decks, restaurants, shops, museum and kids’ areas, making it an ideal place for families with kids.
The Bund is one of the most attractive sights with 52 buildings of different European architectures lying on the side. The view over the river is stunning with many skyscrapers in good shape.
Pujiang Cruise from South bund to Yangpu Bridge is a great way to see both old and new Shanghai.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Qualified English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
Change and Cancellation Policy
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews