West Lake - the soul of Hangzhou. We will take a walk along parts of the willow-lined banks and boat on the lake to enjoy the mist-covered hills.
Lingyin Temple - one of the main Buddhist temples in China with numerous centuries-old stone carvings and pagodas.
Longjing Tea Plantation - famous Longjing Tea production base.
Best travel season
Located 200km southwest of Shanghai, Hangzhou is widely known as one of the most beautiful cities in China. The historical and cultural heritage site remains well in the city development. This tour will take you to Hangzhou's most popular sights West Lake, Linying Temple and Longjin Tea Plantation if time permits. Back to the hotel around 5pm. Lunch will be arranged at local restaurant in the middle.
West Lake in Hangzhou covers 5.6 square kilometers lake area and surrounded by misty mountains in three sides. Adjacent to the lake, there are temples, pagodas, gardens and bridges, making it a big draw for tourists.
Lingyin Temple is one of the main Buddhist temples in China with numerous centuries-old stone carvings and pagodas.
Hidden in the West Lake area, there is a Longjing Tea Plantation where the famous Longjing Tea originates.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Qualified English-speaking guide.
4. Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later if requested.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.) .
4. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
5. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
Change and Cancellation Policy
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews