Dongchuan Red Lands extends some 50 kilometers in Xinxiang County. It is the most striking and distinctive of its kind in the world and praised as “God’s palette”.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Guide and driver will pick you up at hotel lobby early in the morning. Get physically prepared the day before. Drive journey is around 3.5 hours via express way to Dongchuan and onto to the red fields.
Located 250km northeast of Kunming city, Dongchuan Red Lands extends some 50 kilometers in Xinxiang County. It is the most striking and distinctive of its kind in the world and praised as “God’s palette”. From January to February, the red fields are covered by melting snow. From May to June, the fields are decorated with blooming flowers and golden wheat. And from September to December, the white and yellow rape flowers makes the red land extremely beautiful. The place is loved by photographers and many visitors to Kunming area.
After a whole day visit and photograph in Dongchuan, drive back to your hotel in Kunming around 6 to 7pm in the evening.
1. Entrance fee to the Dongchuan Red Lands.
2. Private Transfer with air-conditioned vehicle and experienced driver.
3. Professional local English-speaking guide.
4. Lunch at local restaurant.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir
2. Gratuities (optional).
1. No shopping tour with private guide and van.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city.
3. Service time is around 8 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or later on your request.
4. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews