1. Po Lin is a big living Buddhist Monastery on Lantau Island.
2. Bronze Giant Buddha is the tallest seated Bronze Buddha in the world.
3. Wisdom Path is a beautiful and peaceful trail with thirty-eight wooden columns inscribed heart sutra prayers.
4. Cable car experience offers overlooking views of the Island, sea and grandeur bridge.
Being the Hong Kong's largest island, Lantau offers everything from natural beauty to cultural relics, religious site and amusement park. We design a private day tour of Lantau Island to see the Big Buddha, renowned Po Lin Monastery, the spiritual Wisdom Path and Ngong Ping Village, as well as a cable car experience with overlooking views of the Island, sea and grandeur bridge.
Po Lin is a big living Buddhist Monastery on Lantau Island. First built in 1906, the monastery keeps expanding in the century and is getting renowned to the world when the nearby Tian Tan Big Buddha completed in 1993. Po Lin is also famous for serving high quality Buddhist vegetarian food in Hong Kong.
Bronze Giant Buddha is a 34-meter high statue of Buddha Shakyamuni, known as the tallest seated Bronze Buddha in the world.
Wisdom Path is a beautiful and peaceful trail with thirty-eight wooden columns inscribed heart sutra prayers.
Located only few minutes to the cable car station, Ngong Ping Village is a nice place to look for souvenirs and enjoy some fun with the various amusement activities.
Transfer back to your hotel when tour ends.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions including round-trip cable car (standard).
2. Private transfer with air-conditioned van and experienced driver.
3. Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
1. Lunch is not included in.
2. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir
3. Gratuities to guide and driver.
Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
Cable car is likely to be affected by Typhoon or server weather conditions. If so, we will use public bus to get to the Buddha.
Service time is 7 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late.
Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews