1. Aberdeen - a famous fishing village.
2. Repulse Bay - a spectacular place boasting a long beach, soft sand, clear blue water and warm temperature.
3. Victoria Peak - the most famous place in the region and perfect spot to take in harbor view.
Hong Kong Island is the heart of Hong Kong with so many things to see and do. In this Half-day Hong Kong Island Tour, our knowledgeable guide will take you to see the highlights to get to know Hong Kong’s history and its modern appearance.
Tour starts from a pickup at your hotel. Then head to the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. The traditions here are well-kept as you find the hundreds of junks and sampans, old-fashioned boats crowded in the narrow harbor, though numerous new buildings spring up. You can take an optional sampan tour for a close view of waterborne life.
Next is a picturesque visit of Repulse Bay boasting a long beach, soft sand, clear blue water and warm temperature. It is a great place for locals and visitors alike to escape the heat.
A journey to Hong Kong is not complete without experiencing Victoria Peak. It is the most famous place in the region and perfect spot to take in harbor view, Kowloon Island and other small islets in the south. The peak is easy to reach via road, foot path and a very classic way of tram ride (optional).
Transfer back to your hotel when tour ends.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions.
2. Private transfer with air-conditioned van and experienced driver.
3. Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
1. Lunch is not included in.
2. Optional cost of sampan and tram ride.
3. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir
4. Gratuities to guide and driver.
Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
Service time is around 4.5 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late on your request.
Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts