1. Xingping ancient town.
2. Li River Bamboo Rafting from Xingping to Nine Horse Hill.
3. Xianggong Mountain for panoramic view of the hills and the bend of Li River.
This day excursion is from Guilin to Yangshuo(early start to catch up the rafting in morning is suggested). Make our way from the east bank of Li River around 1.5 hours and arrive at Xingping, a well-known ancient town with the most beautiful scenery along the Li River. Here we board a bamboo raft upstream the Li River and descend at Nine Horse Hill Dock. Then we make our way back to Xingping via the riverside hiking path (electric car or hiking). This 5km, rather easy route, can be completed about 1-1.5 with many Iconic spots including the Nine Horse Hill, Yellow Cloth Reflection and 20 RMB view. Besides, there are some barely visited villages nestling along the river valley.
Back to the town, spend some time wandering the paved streets and photo with the old buildings. Have lunch at local restaurant.
On the way back to Guilin, we visit the Xianggong Mountain which is a hot destination for photographers and travelers tracing the incredible panoramic view of the hills and the bend of Li River.
a) Bamboo rafting fee (share with others or pay all the 4 seats of a raft).
b) Lunch at local restaurant.
c) English-speaking guide.
d) Private transfer with air-conditioned van and driver.
a) All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
b) Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in Guilin city. If you would like to end the tour in Xingping or Yangshuo, please specific in your inquiry.
3. Departure time for this tour is earlier than 8:00am, because the Bamboo rafting trip available at specific time in the morning.
4. Different from the luxury boat on Li River, bamboo raft is more likely to be affected by heavy rain. We will help you to find alternative plan if cancellation made by bamboo raft company or refund if other options not acceptable.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs. Like visiting the Yangshuo town instead of Xianggong mountain if no mountain trip wanted.
6. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews