Xianggong Mountain - a photographer base. Many visitors come for a bird view of the U-shape Li River winding through the soaring peaks.
Upstream of Yulong River - very authentic and tranquil part without crowds of visitors.
Jiuxian Village – very aged village with cluster of old buildings and courtyards built from mud brick.
Fuli Bridge – very iconic point for photographer.
Best travel season
Guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and drive northwards to Xianggong Mountain, which is a photographer base. Many visitors come for a bird view of the U-shape Li River winding through the soaring peaks.
Then we turn to the upstream of Yulong River. The very iconic point is Fuli Bridge. Along the river, take some 30 minutes hike towards the dock at Jinlong Bridge. Here we board a bamboo raft to Jiuxian Village. This part of the river is very authentic and tranquil without crowds of visitors. Once on the raft, sit back and enjoy the countryside, limestone peaks, crystal clear water and farmland on the both sides. Bamboo raft ride lasts around 1.5 hours.
Guide will meet you at dock of Jiuxian Village. Have lunch at local restaurants. Spend some time exploring the cluster of old buildings and courtyards built from mud brick. It is a nice break for hikers as well and surely a delight of photographers.
Back to your hotel in Yangshuo around 4:30pm.
Tips: Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, light pack-up, and camera are always recommended for this tour.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Bamboo rafting fee (each bamboo takes 2 pax and the third person will have his own)
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. English-speaking driver guide.
4. Private transfer with air-conditioned van.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in Yangshuo city.
3. Departure time for this tour is 8:30am.
4. Bamboo rafting is likely to be affected by heavy rain. We will help you to find alternative plan if cancellation made by bamboo raft company or refund if other options not acceptable.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs. Like visiting the Silver Cave instead of Xianggong mountain if no mountain trip wanted.
6. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
Change and Cancellation Policy
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews