Li River - 83 kilometers gallery from Guilin to Yangshuo is a must-see attraction in Guilin.
Newly decorated 3- star cruise ship.
Countryside beauty along the upstream Yulong River in Yangshuo.
Best travel season
Tour starts from a private pickup at your hotel 7:30 – 8:30am depending on your hotel location and cruise departure time (9:30 – 10:30am). Then drive to the Mopanshan Pier, 40 minutes away from the city center, to start your memorable Li River Cruise. Li River is widely known to the world with breathtaking scenery and it is the most important attraction in Guilin. The cruise is a 4-hour tranquil journey winding some 83 kilometers from Guilin to Yangshuo. The crystal-clear water, cormorant birds, water buffalo, paddy fields, bamboo forest, colorful trees and unique karst hills in the backdrop, give this area a very different feeling to many the other places.
Lunch will be box meal served onboard. Choices limited to Chinese style and western style.
The cruise ends around 2-2:30 in Yangshuo, a very scenic and small county surrounded by many karst mountains and beautiful countryside scenery. You will have 2 hours also to discover the town where full of traditional shops, restaurants and bars.
Afterwards, drive through the countryside of Yangshuo, and enjoy beauty of local villages, the upper stream of Yulong River and Rice Paddies. Stop for photo wherever you are attracted by the stunning view.
Back to Guilin city around 6:00pm.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Cost of cruise fare.
2. Box meal for lunch provided by cruise company.
3. Private transfer with air-conditioned van and experienced driver.
4. Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. If English-speaking driver guide preferred, you will enjoy $20 discount from total rate. But driver guide will not be able to accompany on the cruise.
3. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel is from 7:30 to 8:30am depending on your hotel location.
4. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
5. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
6. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
Change and Cancellation Policy
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews