1. Reed Flute Cave - a natural limestone cave.
2. Jinjiang Royal Residence - a cultural relic of Guilin city.
3. Elephant Trunk Hill - the landmark of Guilin.
4. Two Pagodas - a place to enjoy a bird view of the city center.
After a private pickup at your hotel (around 8:30am), you will spend a day exploring Guilin city and visit Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill and the two Pagodas.
Reed Flute Cave is a natural limestone cave, located four kilometers northwest of Guilin City. It is considered as one of the most interesting attractions in Guilin with large number of stalactites, stalagmites, rock formations and aged inscriptions inside. Then you will be back to the city center and enjoy a visit of the Jinjiang Royal Residence and the Solitary Peak, a cultural relic of Guilin city,
Afternoon visit includes the landmark of Guilin - Elephant Trunk Hill which is located at the confluence of Li River and Taohua River in the central part of Guilin. The hill got its name from its outer appearance as it looks like an elephant dipping its trunk into the river. The park is beautiful and offers a nice walk. If time permits, you can get great all-round views when climbing to the top.
Minute walk away from the exit of Elephant Trunk Hill Park, you will see the two pagodas erecting from the Fir Lake. The octagonal, seven-story Moon Pagoda is connected by an underwater tunnel to the 41m-high Sun Pagoda. Go up the stairs to enjoy a bird view of the city center.
Tour ends around 5pm, you will be transferred to your hotel.
a) Entrance Fees to the listed attractions of Reed Flute Cave, Jinjiang Royal Residence, Elephant Trunk Hill and Two Pagodas.
b) Lunch at local restaurant.
c) Private transfer with air-conditioned van and experienced driver
d) Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
a) All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
b) Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. If English-speaking driver guide preferred, you will enjoy $20 discount from total rate.
3. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later.
4. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
5. Brand of van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand, prices may vary accordingly.
6. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts