Photo the cascading terraces fields.
Shared coach transfer and guide save the budget.
No shopping stops guarantee you a nice visit.
Best travel season
Hotel pick up starts around 8:00 depending on your hotel location. Then start 2 hour road trip with big coach to 90 km west of Guilin to Longji Terraces Fields. The fields set among the Zhuang and Yao villages offering stunning view all year around whenever the fields filled with water, the rice grows and matures, snowing in winter. Guide will direct you the point where opens to you the panorama view of the terrace fields built along the slope from the riverside up to the mountain top.
When reach the gate of the park, you will change to the sightseeing bus offered by the Park and continue a 20 minutes thrilling drive ride along the zigzagging mountain road to the parking lot. Afterwards, step up for 20 minutes with the stone paved road to Ping’an village.
It is easy for youngsters to manage this journey, but a bit difficult for those who have car sickness. Anyway, it is very rewarding when you reach the village on top of the mountains.
Lunch will be arranged at local restaurant and taste authentic food.
Afterwards, take a break and explore the village and surroundings on your own. You will be transferred back to hotel in Guilin around 5:30pm.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Entrance Fees to Longji Scenic Spot and shuttle bus.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Shared van Transfer.
4. Shared English-speaking Guide and Driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. Seat-in-a-coach tours are operated by local partners of ETripChina around China. The itinerary is fixed but might be changed or cancelled due to very bad weather condition or any temperate events out of the company’s control.
2. Number of visitors vary from day to day from 5 to 20.
3. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. If not accessible by coach, you may need to get to an appointed place that near your hotel.
4. No shopping factory arranged for this group tour.
Change and Cancellation Policy
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews