1. Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo.
2. Shared coach transfer and guide at low cost.
3. No shopping stops during the trip.
Best travel season
This coach tour starts from 7:30 to 8:30 depending on your hotel location. English-speaking guide will pick you up at the gate of your hotel (or an appointed place if your hotel is not accessible by coach), then onward to the Mopanshan pier to start the cruise.
Li River is widely known to the world with breathtaking scenery and it is the most important attraction in Guilin. The cruise is a 4-hour tranquil journey winding some 83 kilometers from Guilin to Yangshuo. The crystal-clear water, cormorant birds, water buffalo, paddy fields, bamboo forest, colorful trees and unique karst hills in the backdrop, give this area a very different feeling to many the other places.
Lunch will be box meal served by cruise company.
The cruise ends around 2-2:30 in Yangshuo, a very scenic and small county surrounded by many karst mountains and beautiful countryside scenery. The next tour hours will be free for you to discover the town or countryside beauty or join in one of the optional tours. Guide will give details and options on the day.
Meet the group at appointed time and back to Guilin with the group. If you will stay in Yangshuo, bid fare to your guide when reaching Yangshuo or when the optional tour ends in the afternoon.
1. 3-star cruise ship on Li River departing from Mopanshan Pier
2. Box meal served by cruise company.
3. Shared coach and transfer.
4. Shared Guide and Driver.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. Seat-in-a-coach tours are operated by local partners of ETripChina. The itinerary is fixed but might be changed or cancelled due to very bad weather condition or any temperate events out of the company’s control.
2. Number of visitors vary from day to day from 5 to 20.
3. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. If not accessible by coach, you may need to get to an appointed place that near your hotel.
4. No shopping factory arranged for this coach tour.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews