1. Lakefront trail – the winding path is about 8km long, passing by many iconic photography points, cultural and history sites of the city.
2. Diecai Hill - panoramic view of the city.
3. Jinjiang Royal Residence
4. East-west Alley - an old street full of restaurants, flavor stores and cultural spots.
Best travel season
Guilin is a garden-like city dotted with fantastic hills that appear to have spring up straight from the ground. The central part of city is encircled by a picturesque waterway formed by two rivers - Li River and Peach Blossom River, and four lakes.
Taking a walking trip along the lakefront and riverside is a very featured way to touch this beautiful city. The winding path is about 8km long, passing by many iconic photography points, cultural and history sites of the city. It usually takes 5 hours to complete the whole route, but it allows you start at any point, shorten or extend the route depending on your hotel location and your own capability.
We also take some side walks to visit the Diecai Hill, hike up and enjoy a panoramic view of the city and comes to Jinjiang Royal Residence nearby. End up the day at East-west Alley to rest and enjoy a cup of coffee. Make your way back to hotel afterwards or say goodbye if you preferred some leisure time at this interesting street.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions of Diecai Hill and Jinjiang Royal Residence.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. English-speaking guide.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews