1. Yao Mountain - the highest mountain in Guilin area. Along the trail, you will see the botanic gardens, villages, Tea Plantation.
2. West Hill Park offers panoramic view over the fields, villages, and Peach Flower River.
3. Reed Flute Cave - a well-known cave and the hiking trail to the cave is mainly along the Peach Flower River.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Guilin city has several cycling routes and all are gentle. This guided bike tour allow you to enjoy different area of Guilin easily.
Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby, then walk to the nearest bike rental shop or take taxi if needed. Cycle through the tree-lined streets, then westwards to the West Hill Park, located in the west part of the city. Spend 1 hour also to hike up the mountains and enjoy a bird view of the Guilin.
Afterwards, continue 5 km biking to the Reed Flute Cave - one of the most interesting attractions in Guilin with a large number of stalactites, stalagmites, rock formations and aged inscriptions inside. It is a very scenic part of Guilin, rice paddies, developed villages with river winding through and tree-covered hills as backdrops.
Lunch can be in the area or back to the city.
In the afternoon, go to Yao Mountain in the east of Guilin, 13 km from Reed Flute Cave. The largest Tea Plantation located at the foot of the mountain as well as many private botanic gardens. It is a nice gateway for visitors and locals as well. Energetics can cycle up to the top via the drive road, or hike up via the off-beaten path.
Around 5pm, return the bike to the shop and back to hotel on your guide's accompany.
1.Entrance Fees to the listed attractions of Yao Mountain, West Hill Park and Reed Flute Cave.
2.Lunch at local restaurant.
3. English-speaking guide.
4. Bike rental with helmet.
5. Taxi ride if needed from hotel to bike shop.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Pick-up and drop-off hotel or personal address is supposed to be in the city. Meet up time at hotel can be a bit earlier or later.
3. Service time is 8 hours (approx.)
4. The price is for an English-speaking guide. Additional costs may apply if a different language guide is needed (We offer French and Spanish-speaking guide as well).
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews