1. Lichee Bay – a very picturesque south China's water town.
2. Qingping Market – selling variety of goods and Chinese herbal medicine.
3. Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street, or known as up & down 9, is one of the most famous commercial centers in Guangzhou.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Guangzhou, the capital of the richest province, boasts vibrant sightseeing resources. This half-day trip takes you to the old parts of Guangzhou that showcase its prosperous in history.
Lychee bay or Lizhi Wan is a typical south China's water town featuring architectural art of Ming and Qing dynasties, Guangdong cuisine and local activities. It has been reconstructed to a fascinating tourist place.
Qingping Market is one of the local markets selling all kinds good local items, food and snacks. It is also interesting to see Chinese herbal medicines at the professional medicine street.
Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street, or known as up & down 9, is one of the most famous commercial centers in Guangzhou. This shopping paradise houses nearly 300 stores offering localized goods. It is nice to experience the old Guangzhou culture and see lots of old “Qilou”, typical building in Guangzhou.
Lunch will be arranged at local restaurant. When the tour concluded, back to your hotel in Guangzhou.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions (Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street, Lichee Bay and Qingping Market).
2. Private transfer with air-conditioned van and experienced driver.
3. Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
4. Lunch at local restaurant.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
2. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
3. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
4. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews