1. Foshan Ancestral Temple - a temple has so much charm that houses lots of Lingnan-style architecture, structures and ornaments, information & performances of Martial Arts.
2. Liang Garden-classic gardens in southern China, built by Liang family.
3. Ancient Nanfeng Kiln-good place to know ceramic culture and make pottery by your own hands.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Foshan was one of the four famous towns in ancient China. Reputed as home to Chinese ceramic arts, Cantonese operas and martial arts, Foshan is an ideal place to have long vacations and a must for short stay when you base your tour in Guangzhou city. Highlights we will cover today includes Foshan Ancestral Temple (Zu Miao), Ancient South Kiln, and Liang Garden.
Foshan Ancestral Temple is a must-see spot in Foshan. Located on Zumiao Road. It was built to worship the Northern King (1078-1085) who was believed to have magic power that can stop floods. The temple has so much charm that houses lots of Lingnan-style architecture, structures and ornaments. Beyond that, you will find exclusive information about the Yewen and Huang Feihong, both are masters of Martial Arts. There are performances everyday for Foshan Martial Arts and Lion Dance.
Liang Garden is one of the best representatives of classic gardens in southern China. Built by Liang family in 40 years, the garden is exquisitely designed with many lingnan-style houses, ancestral temple, ponds and bridges. Liang Family donated it and the garden was well restored to its former glory by government in 1980th.
Ancient Nanfeng Kiln is one of the key cultural relics in Foshan city. It sets a Guinness World Record for being firing pottery using firewood for 500 years. It is truly a reward to see the ceramic culture and how they produce it as well as a unique experience to make pottery by your own hands.
At end of this tour, back to your hotel in Guangzhou city.
Entrance Fees to the listed attractions (The Ancestral Temple, Liang Garden, Ancient Nanfeng Kiln).
Private transfer with air-conditioned van and experienced driver.
Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
Lunch at local restaurant.
All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
3. Service time is around 8 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late on your request.
4. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews