1. Mausoleum of the Nanyue King-a royal tomb reveals the history dating back to 2,000 years ago.
2. Five Ram Sculpture-a landmark of Guangzhou city.
3. Zhenhai Tower-reputed to be one of the earliest Chinese museums.
4. Chen Clan Ancestral Hall -folk craft museum.
5. Shamian Island-a former concession area featuring lots of old western style architectures.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Being China's major international port for over 2,000 years, Guangzhou makes for a great destination to know China's development, but also offers many opportunities to discover the history of China. Follow this Guangzhou day trip to see the city's landmarks.
Mausoleum of Nanyue King is one of the 80 famous museums in the world. Its precious collections cover over 1,000 pieces of cultural relics, bronze ware and terra cotta ware, featuring the Yue Culture of South China (Nanyue Culture).
Chen Clan Ancestral Hall used to be a private house for Chen family to pray for their ancestors.There are 19 buildings in the traditional Lingnan style, all featuring exquisite carvings, statues and paintings, and decorated with ornate scrollwork throughout. It is now used as “Guang Dong Local Arts Museum”, with interesting exhibitions about local traditional lifestyle and culture.
Five-Ram Sculpture is a symbol of Guangzhou. It was built according to the legendary that five immortals make Guangzhou a wealthy place.
Zhenhai Tower, also known Five Stories Pagoda, is a symbolic sight of Guangzhou located in the Yuexiu Park. The tower is now known as the Guangzhou Museum but only the top balcony is accessible to the public.
Shamian Island is now a popular tourist spot in Guangzhou next to pearl river. The islet became an England and French enclave in mid-19th century. Many western-style mansions and churches were built for expat traders, and those are well restored to house fashionable cafes and boutiques.
When the tour concluded, you will be transfer to your hotel in Guangzhou.
Entrance Fees to the listed attractions (Museum of the Western Han Dynasty Mausoleum of the Nanyue King, Five-Ram Sculpture, Zhenhai Tower, Chen Clan Ancestral Hal, Shamian Island).
Private transfer with air-conditioned van and experienced driver.
Knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
Lunch at local restaurant.
All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
3. Service time is around 8 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late on your request.
4. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews