a) Tour Departs every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday；With a minimum of 2 persons.
b) Pick up and drop off place is at Tianfu Square for all. Please make your own way to and back from your hotel.
07:30 Please make your own way to Tianfu Square in the city center. Our guide and driver will meet all members there from 7:30 to 8:00am.
08:00-16:30 Start the bus journey northwards to Jiuzhai Valley. The north part of Sichuan is mountainous region, sitting on the edge of Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. We will see gorges, lakes when transverse the high and beautiful mountains. During the whole journey, we have 3 or 4 stops on the way for rest and lunch.
16:30-17:00 Arrive Jiuzhaigou and check in. The rest of the day, you can take leisure walk around or have a good rest at the hotel.
Spend a full day in Jiuzhai National Park. The name “Jiuzhaigou” means “Valley of Nine Villages” , derived from the 9 ancient villages for Tibetan people. The park is like a world of fairyland boasting snow-caped mountains, colorful lakes, dense forest, bright and scenic waterfall, abundant of flora and animals. In the area of 720 km², there are three main valleys (Shuzheng, Rize and Zecha) offering stunning views everywhere and each is unique as the altitude changes. So easy to spend a whole day here!
08:00 After breakfast, move to Huanglong National Park. Located 145km away from Jiuzhai valley, Huanglong National Park is lesser known but views of the park are also very stunning. Featuring scenery is the numerous colorful ponds resembled naturally like terraces. We walk along the hundreds of colorful lakes to the top along the wooden path, then walk down to appreciate the nice scenery along the way. Then drive to Chuanzhusi Town and stay over there when tour ends.
Tips: Huanglong National Park is closed in winter due to snowy weather (from November 16th - March 31th). We will visit Munigou alternatively during this time.
On the way back, we will make stops at the highland lake-Diexihaizi and Qiang Minority-White Stone Village. Tour ends at Tianfu Square around 5pm.
Tips: It is suggested to stay overnight in Chengdu and depart for your next destination in the following day.
1. Private Tourist Vehicle Transfer for Group according to the group size;
2. Comfortable hotel (Quasi 4* Standard), 2 nights in Jiuzhaigou, 1 night in Chuanzhusi Town;
3. Entrance Fee of all tourist sites;
4. Chinese Breakfast in Hotel;
5. Environment Friendly bus inside Jiuzhaigou Park;
6. English & Mandarin bilingual Speaking Guide Service;
7. Travel Accident Insurance.
1. Tips to tour guide and driver. Suggested 5 USD/Day for both of them;
2. Lunches and Dinners;
3. Cable car fee at Huanglong National Park;
4. Hotel/Airport Pick-up & Drop-off in Chengdu (We can arrange if needed).
1. Tour Departs every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday；With a minimum of 2 persons.
2. Pick up and drop off place is at Tianfu Square for all. Please make your own way to and back from your hotel.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts