1. Watch cute pandas eating Bamboo in the morning.
2. Walk from the head of the Giant Buddha to his enormous toes.
3. Small Group * English Speaking Guide * No Shopping.
Time Schedule of the Day Tour
＊07:00-08:00 Transfer from hotel to Panda Research Base.
＊09:00-11:30 We will see the babies in the panda rooms, adults playing in the gardens, as well as exhibitions with pictures, videos and scientific books of panda's facts.
＊13:00-15:00 Drive from Chengdu to Giant Buddha in Leshan city.
*15:00-17:30 Walk through the park to the top of Lingyun Mountain, and downstairs from the head of the gigantic Buddha to his enormous toes. (Alternative: Take Ferry Boat to appreciate the Buddha on the river in front of Buddha)
＊17:30-20:00 Drive from Leshan back to Chengdu
More info about the sites
Giant Panda Breeding and Research Base is a semi-jungle conservation in the suburb of Chengdu, China. The base was established in 1987 and opened to the public in 1995. It focuses on increasing the population of giant pandas and eventually releases some of them back into the wild. Besides, the base is also home to many other endangered animals. There are also exhibitions with pictures, videos and scientific books of panda's facts.
Leshan Giant Buddha is the largest stone Buddha in the world carved out of a cliff at the confluences of the three big rivers near Leshan city. The statue is 71 meters tall, sitting with hands resting on his knees. Taking a river ferry, you will see the huge Buddha in the distance and stop at Buddha’s foot. For the energetics, it is more interesting to appreciate the Buddha by foot (except public holidays). Walking through the park to the top of Lingyun Mountain, you will see numerous carvings, temples and shrines. Take some photos from head of the Buddha, then follow the line to descend via narrow steps to his toes and back. It takes more time and requires good physical condition, but you will be rewarded with a close visit of this gigantic stone artwork.
1. Comfortable tour vehicle transfer.
2. Entrance Fee of all tourist sites listed in itinerary.
3. English & Mandarin bilingual Speaking Guide Service.
1. Tips to tour guide and driver, you are suggested to tip them 5 USD/day in total.
2. Lunch and Dinner
1. Tour Departs every Wednesday, Friday, Sunday；With a minimum of 2 persons.
2. Free pick-up available for those stay in hotels within the 2nd ring road. Drop off place is at Tianfu Square for all. Then make your own way back to your hotel.
3. When the day tour ends, guide may accompany part of the group members for their extension to Mt. Emei. Driver will deliver you all back to Chengdu and drop off at Tianfu Square.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews