1. Beijing Zoo - giant panda, some creatures unique to China.
2. Olympic Green- major site of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing.
3. Hutong - old quarter of Beijing. Experience one of the culture lessons with your kid like Chinese calligraphy.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
Experience the most kids-friendly sites and interactive activities in a full day tour including Beijing Zoo, Olympic Green, Rickshaw Hutong tour and Calligraphy learning with a Chinese teacher (or any of paper cutting, flour figurine learning).
Beijing Zoo is now home to over 7,000 creatures of 600 different species, including the giant panda, red-crowned crane and Pere David's deer-all unique to China-as well as animals from other continents.
Olympic Green is the major site of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing. The area is now like a public square that can be visited for free. Admission is charged if you want to visit inside the venues including National Stadium (or Bird Nest), National Aquatics Center (or Water Cube).
Example of ordinary people’s life in the past, Hutong is the very best place to discover the old Beijing, its culture and customs. We specially choose some culture lessons in the Hutong area including calligraphy, paper cutting, flour figurine learning. You will experience one of them with kids.
Transfer back to hotel in Beijing city or drop you at any of the Railway Stations if needed.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions of Beijing Zoo, Olympic Green, Hutong and one of the culture lessons in Hutong area.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address (supposed to be in the city).
4. Licensed English-speaking guide.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir
2. Gratuities (optional).
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
3. Service time is around 8 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late on your request.
4. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews