1. Great Wall Mutianyu Section - famous for the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and glories culture of Great Wall.
2. 798 art District - a community gathering numerous art galleries with China modern arts.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
We will pick you up at your hotel (at around 8:00) and head for the Mutianyu Great Wall with a 2.5 hour drive eastward of Beijing. Mutianyu section was first built in the Northern Qi Dynasty served as the northern protective screen, guarding the capital and imperial mausoleums for generations. It is famous for the breathtakingly beautiful scenery and glories culture of Great Wall. The part of the Wall is well preserved and restored with cable car up and down. Visitors can also enjoy a hiking (an hour also) along the wall to make the most of Great Wall experience.
Have authentic Chinese lunch near the Wall and visit 798 Art District on the way back to city center. 798 is a community gathering numerous art galleries with China modern arts.
Your guide and van will drop you off at your hotel or a place in the city center if requested.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions including round trip cable car ride at Great Wall.
2. Lunch at local restaurant.
3. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address (supposed to be in the city).
4. Licensed English-speaking guide.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
3. Service time is around 8 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late on your request.
4. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
1 customer reviews