1. Badaling Great Wall - the most popular section, well-preserved and tourist friendly.
2. Sacred Way - the oldest and largest-scale stone statues in China.
3. Dingling Tomb - a fine example of the best-preserved burial sites of China.
Best travel season
After a private pickup at your hotel (around 8:30am), you will be spending a day enjoying the Great Wall Badaling section and attractions in the area including the famous Sacred Road and Ming Tombs.
The Great Wall is a symbol and is also a priceless relic of China. The Badaling Great Wall is the most popular section with well-preserved wall and convenient location to Beijing city. This part of the wall is very picturesque and well equipped with tourist facilities (restaurants, disabled access, cable cars etc).
Lunch will be arranged at local restaurant in the area.
After lunch, continue a walk along the Sacred Way, an attractive tree-lined walk leading to the Ming Tombs. It has the oldest and largest-scale stone statues in China.
The 500-years-old Dingling Tomb is a fine example of the best-preserved burial sites of China, covering an area of 18,000 sqm.
Tour ends around 5pm, you will be transferred to your hotel.
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions of Badaling Great Wall, Sacred Road and Ming Tombs including round trip cable car ride at Great Wall.
2. Lunch at local restaurant
3. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address (supposed to be in the city).
4. Licensed English-speaking guide.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir.
2. Gratuities to guide and driver.
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address which is supposed to be in the city.
3. Service time is around 8 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late on your request.
4. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
5. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews