Forbidden City – the largest imperial palace in the world; best representative of ancient Chinese architectures, valuable artworks and traditional gardens
Tiananmen Square – the largest public city square in the world and the heart of this capital city.
Beihai Park – one of the best-preserved royal gardens.
Hutong – close touch of the city life of Beijing.
Best travel season
Spring Summer Autumn Winter
This classic Beijing city tour showcases you the former glory and life of local residents. Tour starts from your hotel around 8:30 with private pickup. Then have a whole day visit to Tiananmen Square, The Forbidden City, Beihai Park and Hutong Tour including rickshaw. Lunch will be arranged at well selected local restaurant.
Tiananmen Square is the largest public city square in the world with a total area of 440,000 square meters. It is the heart of the city surrounded by monument, Theater, People's Hall, etc. From there, you will enter the Forbidden City, -the Imperial Palace, home to 24 Emperors between 1420 and 1911.
Beihai Park locates at the center of Beijing, behind the Forbidden City. It is now one of the best-preserved royal gardens with nearly one thousand years' history.
Hutong exemplifies real life of ordinary people in Beijing. You will navigate the Hutong easily with a rickshaw to courtyards, local market, Primary school and have a close touch to the local alleys.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Entrance Fees to the listed attractions of Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Beihai Park and Hutong (including rickshaw cost).
2. Lunch at local restaurant
3. Private transfer including pick-up and drop-off at hotel or personal address (supposed to be in the city).
4. Licensed English-speaking guide.
1. All personal expense, e.g. souvenir
2. Gratuities to guide and driver
1. No stop at any shopping center.
2. Service time is around 8 hours. But the departure time can be a bit earlier or late on your request.
3. Brand of Van is the most popular kind in good condition. If for luxury brand like Bens, Audi, prices may vary accordingly.
4. Tour itinerary can be customized to your needs.
Change and Cancellation Policy
15 days before commencement of services: 100% refund.
7 to 14 days before commencement of services: charge 10% of the tour price.
2 to 6 days before commencement of services: charge 50% of the tour price.
Within 2 days of commencement of services or no-show travelers: charge 100% of the tour price.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews