Tour Type: Private
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
Pick-up Point: Hotels in Huangshan city
Drop-off Point: Hotel/railway station
One way or round trip: return
Driver Info: licensed, professional tourist bus driver, Chinese-speaking
Guide Info: Not included. English-speaking available on your requests with extra cost.
Yellow Mountain is the most important attraction in Huangshan area. It is 90 km from Huangshan city center (Tunxi city). Drive journey is around 70 to 90 minutes. If time permit, you can stay overnight (one or two) on top of the mountain to enjoy a sunset or sunrise, discover the fantastic hiking trails. However, many still like to take a full day visit to avoid the expensive accommodation on the mountain.
Transfer services we offer
1. One day car rental service from Huangshan city to Yellow Mountain
If you base your trip in Huangshan city and want a day trip to enjoy mountain view only, book a day car rental service to guarantee you arrive early and maximum your trip on the mountain.
2. One way transfer service
If you plan one or two nights stay on the mountain, one way transfer on arrival day and departure day is suggested.
How to meet driver
Driver will meet you at the hotel lobby (for hotel pick up), exit at train station or flight arrival. Drive journey from Huangshan city to Yellow Mountain is around 1.5 hours. Driver will you drop you off at the entrance and wait at the parking lot until you end the day trip. Call ETripChina if you are not able to keep on clock. We suggest you booking an English-speaking guide to guarantee a more informative tour with extra $70 per day per group.
Price Inclusions & Exclusions
1. Air-conditioned car or van as you choose.
2. Licensed, professional tourist bus driver and Chinese-speaking driver.
3. Toll and parking fee if involved.
1. English-speaking guide.
2. Entrance fee.
3. Gratuities to driver that depends on your custom.
1. Prices listed are for Chinese-speaking drivers. Extra $70 is needed for English-speaking guide is per day per group.
2. Your hotel name, address or flight/train info is needed.
3. All passengers’ passport copies are required to purchase a life casualty from our side.
4. Each car/van has limits of number of passengers. Please also take your luggage pieces and size into consideration when choosing the car/van type.
Change and Cancellation Policy
Changes are free of charge if made 10 days prior to departure. Maximum to 50% of the price might be applied within 1-6 days prior to departure per issue basis.
Cancellation is supposed to make at least one day prior to departure date (3 days required if at weekend). A percentage of the total payment will be charged as penalty.
10 days prior to departure date – no penalty
6-9 days prior to departure date – 20% charged
2-5 days prior to departure date – 50% charged
Within one day or no show – 100% charged
Get a quick answer from ETripChina experts
online customer service
0086 773 5842555
Frequently Asked Questions
0 customer reviews